Obtain health screenings and education. NCAIA will host their Fall Health Fair in partnership with the Asian American Health Initiative of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, the Asian Indians for Community Services Inc, and with the collaboration of Health Care Professionals, Community Organizations, and Hospitals.
Health screenings and education:
- Free Flu Shots- First come first served – until the vaccines last
- Free Blood Test – Blood Count and Metabolic Panel (Preferred fasting but not required.)
- Bone Density Check and Osteoporosis Education
- ENT- Ear, Nose and Throat check up
- Enroll in Obamacare and avoid paying penalties to the IRS
- Get information about yours and your family’s future health coverage
- Attend the ‘Education Corner’ on various health issues – like heart health, diabetes, mental health, wellness, resources for domestic violence, etc.
- Hepatitis B – Education and sign up for free screening
- Lyme Disease Awareness and Prevention
- Sign Up for free Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Relax and discuss with a Physician about your health concerns
- Bone Marrow – Donor Sign Up
- Dental Hygiene Education
- Eye Test for Glaucoma