Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FREE HEPATITIS B SCREENING!

On Saturday, October 9th, the Asian American Health Initiative, the Hepatitis B Initiative, OCA-DC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Phi Delta Sigma Fraternity Inc, Chinese Culture and Community Service Center Inc, and Chinese American Medical Society are hosting a free hepatitis B screening and education event. Registration is required, all registered participants will be offered the screening either at 11am or 1pm. Please view the attached flier for more details.

1 out of 10 Asian Americans are infected with Hepatitis B. Please spread the word to your family and friends. Prevention is the best protection.


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to testify of how i got cured from Hepatitis B with the help of a great Dr eveoko I got diagnosed of Hepatitis B in 2013 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal cure who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including Hepatitis B, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal Dr. eveoko via his email:eveokoherballhome@gmail.com , and explain my problem to him and he told me that he is going to prepare a herbal spell portion and sent it to me, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to use it, when i applied it as instructed, so i went for check up and i was cured of this deadly disease within a week, I am now free from Hepatitis B. All thanks to Dr.eveoko . Contact this great herbal cure via his email eveokoherballhome@gmail.com or call him on +2348022010422

    ReplyDelete