Monday, November 7, 2011

Call for Nominations for the Asian & Pacific Islander National Cancer Survivors Network National Advisory Council

The Asian & Pacific Islander National Cancer Survivors Network is seeking nominations for the National Cancer Survivors Network National Advisory Council. The deadline for nominations is December 1, 2011. Please click here for more information or read below. For the nomination form, please click here.

"APINCSN was founded in 1998 by Susan M. Shinagawa and the late
Reverend Frank Chong and is a network of cancer survivors, their
family members, health care providers, researchers, and community
members and organizations who are concerned about the issue of
cancer and survivorship in the Asian American, Native Hawaiian and
Pacific Islander (AA and NHPI) communities. APINCSN is a program
of the Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF).
A volunteer National Advisory Council shall provide guidance to
assist APINCSN in pursuing its mission, vision, and goals.
Membership in the National Advisory Council shall come from the
United States and Pacific Island Jurisdictions and provide APIAHF
staff with input and recommendations on community-driven
strategies to enable them to better plan, implement, and evaluate
activities.Go to www.apincsn.org for more details."

1 comment:

  1. When I was 26 years old, I learned my HBsAg was reactive when I was required to undergo medical exam for an employment (so depressed I wasn't hired and the doctor had to write in big words, 'not fit to work' on my medical result clearance). It was my first time to be tested with that kind of blood work, so I have no idea when I contacted hepatitis B virus. My husband and I are the only ones who knew about my situation. I am so embarrassed and ashamed because hepatitis B is considered as an STD, like the infamous AIDS/HIV. My husband has no hepatitis B (thankfully) but I fear that even with his hepatitis B vaccine, he will get my disease, though doctors assures us he is safe from me.I always sleep longer than usual on weekends, always tired, often experiences tummy ache, sometimes unexpected skin itchiness/rashes, arthritis, irregular bowel movement and am temperamental But today am totally cure with the help of this clinic i came across on this web FORUM, the clinic name (HEALTH MED LAB) here is their email CONTACT THEM IF YOU ARE diagnosed OF HEPATITIS B VIRUS or any other sickness healthmedlab@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete