Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome Spring 2010 Interns


Hi! My name is Sanjana Quasem and I am a full time intern working with the Asian American Health Initiative. I will be working with AAHI until this May. I currently attend the University of Maryland College Park where I am in my last semester as a Community Health undergraduate student. I am a fellow Montgomery County resident and have lived here all my life. I am very excited for this opportunity to work with AAHI and help in any way that I can. I look forward to working with all of you and learning as much as I can from this experience.



Hi, my name is Kristina Yee and I am undergraduate senior at the University of Maryland. Currently, I’m focusing on a BS in Public and Community Health, as well as pre-pharmacy. I joined the Asian American Health Initiative team as a volunteer intern to gain experience and knowledge about the major health concerns effecting the Asian American population in Montgomery County. Aside from school, I enjoy playing volleyball, traveling, and cooking.





Hi! My name is Atyya Chaudhry. I am a senior at the University of Maryland, College Park. I am majoring in community health education. As a part of our undergraduate experience, community health majors have the exciting opportunity to intern at a health organization. I am interning with the Asian American Health Initiative (AAHI) in Rockville, Maryland. This internship will be a wonderful learning experience. As a fellow Montgomery County resident I am eager to work with members of my community. I am looking forward to learning all about AAHI, their mission, goals, and how I can contribute to the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment